Sunday 27 November 2016

Tony Anenih Reveals How He Slept For 22 Hours In London Hospital After Heart Surgery

Anenih



A Former Board of Trustees, BoT, Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Tony Anenih, yesterday, narrated how he slept for 22 hours when he underwent a major heart snuggery at a private hospital in London.


Chief Anenih, who made this known during a thanksgiving service in his honour held at the Our Queen of Nigeria Pro-Cathedral Catholic Church, Area 3, Abuja, recalled that about seven doctors conducted surgeries that lasted for eight hours on him when the major artery pumping blood to his heart got burst.

According to him, “There’s nothing God cannot do if you believe in Him sincerely. If 200 Anenihs told you that you won’t achieve your goals and God says otherwise, then the sky is your limit. The only being that would be with you when you are in critical position is God.

Chief Anenih also informed his congregation that he went to London to undergo eyes surgery before the heart disease came up in the process.

“I had a problem with my heart. The major artery that transports blood to the heart got burst. So I was subjected to eight hours of surgery and seven doctors were carefully selected to do that because of their experience. “Before the operation, the seven doctors told the people that accompanied me that I won’t make it loudly to my hearing. Then I said to myself, if I am not going to make it, then it is better I go to my flat and board any available flight to my home. But on a second thought, I said to myself, God brought me here to remove something in my eyes. But it may be for another reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...