Sunday 27 November 2016

'I Am Not Married', Nollywood Actor Michael Okon Cries Out

Okon

Nollywood Actor Michael Okon, popularly referred to as Nollywood heart-throb, has reacted to his alleged marriage in the United Kingdom, saying he is still single.


A news platform (Bella Naija) days ago reported that the talented thespian secretly married a certain runway model. According to the story, the ceremony had a few models in attendance.

But In a press statement, Okon said he never held any wedding, let alone a secret one, and according to him, the rumour is a photo-shoot for a Nigerian UK-based designer, Afromodel Collections. He however revealed that after the photo session, they had a small event graced by a few industry friends.

“We only did a photo shoot for a Nigerian UK- based designer, Afromodel Collections, and Bella Naija Weddings posted the pictures and “Boom!” everyone thought it was another pre- wedding shoot. The story really went viral because I’ve been getting congratulatory messages till today. We had only a private
event meant for models and how that turned to a marriage ceremony is what I don’t know.

I reiterate that I am not married. I am not going to get married just because people want me to, neither would I do it just to enter another phase of my life just like some of my colleagues have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...