Saturday 30 July 2016

Why I Am Crazy About My Boobs And Bum-Nigerian Actress, Tracy Obonna [Photos]



Tracy Obonna

Tracy Obonna, the Nigerian-born US-based
actress, model, video vixen and a TV host has
just been nominated as the Favourite Promising
Actor in the Nollywood and African Film Critics
Awards (NAFCA), commonly known as the African
Oscars.
Obonna, known worldwide as the ‘African
Bombshell’ on account of her killer hips and
curves says the nomination is like a balm on the
pains of many years of slaving in the
entertainment world.
 She talks to Vanguard on the award, her life, living in the U.S
and why she loves flaunting her legendary bum.
How did you feel when you heard you have
been nominated in the African Oscars?

Wow, it came as an amazing surprise and honour
to be nominated as Favourite Promising Actor for
the NAFCA Awards, aka African Oscars. It is truly
a humbling, motivating and inspiring experience
for me.
Life sometimes can be very hard and
frustrating especially in this entertainment world,
going through ups and downs makes you just
want to give up. But no, I can’t stop, I won’t stop
especially with the various opportunities and
blessings that have and will come my way, there
is no time for that. This nomination has given me
life and I thank God and the NAFCA organization
for this amazing recognition. Please when you
have the time, go and vote for me under Favorite
Promising Actor.

How about your TV
host job with the
Videocity, how did
you clinch that?

The owner of the
show contacted me
and asked if I wanted
to be the host and I
said ‘Yes’.  

What does the job
mean to you and your
career?

To me, hosting Video
City means a lot to
my career because
I’m in front of the
camera and on TV,
that’s where I want to
be, it is always where
I want to be.

What kind of kicks do
you get from hosting
the show?  

Yes, I love it. I get to
interview so many
amazing artists.

What is your connection with Sediore cosmetics?

I own the company with my family. I’m the CEO
and I oversee a lot of the business decisions.

You seem to have a knack for not keeping your
clothes on, why?

I love my body and I work out three times a week
to keep it this way, so why not show it off, now
that I’m fresh and young.

How do you feel inside when you see many of
your bikini shoots dotting the internet?
I feel just fine!

Is it true that it is only by showing off your
natural assets that you can get by in the world of
entertainment?

No, That’s not true. It’s what you are comfortable
doing, everyone has a limit and you just have to
know yours.
Don’t you ever think that showing off too much
every now and then can actually affect your
getting the right husband?

No, I don’t think like that because this is my
profession and I want a man to love and accept
me for how I am. And that means accepting my
modeling and acting career.

Have you ever dated a Nigerian and can you
marry one?

Yes and of course I would marry a Nigerian.

How did your journey into entertainment begin?

Wow, it began long ago when I was a little girl in
the dance class.
You have been described as an actress, a model,
video vixen and whatever; what really are you?

I guess I’m all of the above but I really have a
strong passion for acting.
As a Nigerian, how did you find yourself in
Canada and then the United States of America?

Well, my parents moved a lot and settled in
Toronto, Canada. Then, after playing volleyball I
got a scholarship to play D1 volleyball in the
States and that’s how I ended up in the States.

Who actually inspired you to go into
entertainment, why not pursue a career with your
MBA degree?

I’m really inspired by 80s movies
and music. I grew up in a household that loved
all that as well. And as for my MBA that’s why I
started a cosmetic line. I’m implementing what I
learnt in Grad school to a real life business.

What would make you kiss a guy on the first
date?

If he is really cute.

How did you come about the name “Nigerian
bombshell’?

It was given to me as a nickname when I stated
modeling, and I started using it as a tribute to my
homeland.

You starred with Mama G in one of your films,
which other Nigerian stars would want to be cast
along with?

Wow, I would love to work with Genevieve Nnaji
and Mercy Johnson

Do you have any celebrity crush in Nigeria and
why?

I would say right now I like Alex, the actor
because he a great Actor . I also like D’banj.

You seem to flaunt more of your bum than
boobs, why?

I love my assets, both bum and boobs, that’s
why, don’t get me wrong I’ll wear a low cut top
and show off the ‘girls (boobs) sometimes but my
butt is my favorite. I am just crazy about them.
What has been the high point of your career as
an entertainer?
I feel like I have not gotten there yet there is still
more to come.

What is your biggest dream as an entertainer?

To win an Oscar. And I’m going to work hard
towards getting it no matter how much all these
fake waste of time wanna-be producers try to
discourage me. At the end of the day it’s up to
God. God has the last say and he is the only one
that can judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...