Thursday 16 March 2017

My Dad Is Very Rich, I Am Quitting Music- Davido

Davido

Pop singer, David Adeleke aka David shocked has fans days ago when he purportedly quit the music scene, saying his father is too rich for him to still be in the music business.


His billionaire father, Dr. Adedeji Adeleke, recently turned 60 and while the singer was serenading him, he sang that his father had N30billion in the bank, leaving the imaginations of many running wild.

However, this was totally wrong as his father, ‘Baba Olowo’ as he calls him is worth much more – N90billion.

He believes what he could even quit music as he had every material thing he could ever need.

He said on Snapchat, “we are rich, I’m not doing music again. Davido quits music!

We no need am, I no dey do show again. After all, I have all awards, I no want again. We are too rich,” Davido added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...