Saturday 11 March 2017

Kelechi Iheanacho: What I Need To Do To Get Into Man.City's First Team


Super Eagles and Manchester city starlet Kelechi Iheanacho says he needs to improve if he is to keep with the pack at  Manchester City.
Iheanacho has fallen down the pecking order following the arrival of young Brazilian Gabriel Jesus in January.

Considering he only turned 20 in October, Iheanacho is happy with the progress he has made at the club in forcing his way into the first team and staying in contention but is aware that the bar is only getting higher.

“I think I have really done well but everyone needs to improve. I need to keep working and keep improving. I have so many things to improve on.

“I need to keep learning.

“As a striker you need to take chances but when we miss chances we focus on the next one, and forget about the one we missed.

“We need to focus as well to put the chance (away) if it comes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...