Thursday 22 December 2016

Nollywood Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Speaks On Hate, Advises Her Fans

Nkiru Sylbanus 

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, has taken to Social media to advise her fans against indulging in hatred and other nasty acts.

In a Facebook post, the actress said life would be much better if people could stop hating others and getting soaked in pride.


She also spoke of how God showed mercy on her recently.

“Today I sat down in a very busy environment, watching cars pass, people walking, laughing, talking out loud, screaming, fighting etc, and I imagined what life would be if we all could stop hating, stop showing off, stop bragging, throw away pride, be content, share what we have and show a little love to people we just met and might never meet again!

“It’s amazing how much love God showers on us, He does answer prayers, He just answered another prayer of mine today! He took shame away from me and showed me mercy! I do not deserve it! Trust me, but he found me worthy of his love! Please, do look out for those who do not deserve your love and show them love, life is a short journey, we are all passing by!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...