Thursday 22 December 2016

I Have Offers From Anderlecht, Fenerbahce But I Want To Play For Only Arsenal- Prolific Nigerian Forward Onyekuru

Onyekuru

Nigerian forward Henry Onyekuru who plays for Belgian clubside KAS Eupen says he must realise his dream of playing for Arsenal football club.

The 20 year old is can play as a winger and striker also confirmed he has received offers from teams across Europe notably Anderlecht, Fenerbahce, RB Leipzig and CSKA Moscow.


” I have received offers from a host of clubs this January, Anderlecht, Fenerbahce, RB Leipzig, Hoffeinheim and CSKA Moscow have all asked about me but am not going anywhere in January”.

Onyekuru who has 10 goals in 20 games across all competition this season has however ruled out a move this winter, but concede he could be on the move in the summer.

” I’d like to go to England. Ndidi is an example to me, ironically we are from same region in Nigeria. Joining Leicester City?, I would rather go to Arsenal. I know there are many scouts who follow me but am calm”, he told Nieuwsblad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...