Friday 10 March 2017

Finally, Kelechi Iheanacho Opens Up On His Predicament At Man.City, Speaks On Gabriel Jesus, Aguero


Super Eagles and Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho has finally opened -up on his bit part role following the arrival Brazilian youth sensation Gabriel Jesus.

The Nigerian made a goal scoring return to the City squad with a goal in their FA Cup replay against Huddersfield, but was still not considered good enough to force his way into the team for their last weekend tie against Sunderland.


Speaking after City's barren draw with Stoke city game, he also told the club official website about his eagerness to see Gabriel Jesus back in action, even though it will mean limited playing time for him.

“Everyone in our team can deliver – those on the bench and those playing.

“If you are called upon to come into a game to make something and help the team to win, you to put everything in 100 per cent to make sure the team win.

“Unfortunately we couldn’t do it today”, he told the club official website Mancity.com.

“We are happy to have everyone around. Kun is doing well, Gabriel is doing well. I hope for him [Jesus] to recover quickly so he can come in the team because we really need him.

“We work together as a team. We need everyone as a team for us to get something after this season.

“Sergio is brilliant and has been doing really well. We hope to see more of that soon.

“On my part, any time I am in I need to give 100 per cent because everyone is important in the team.

“I think I have really done well [so far in my career] but everyone needs to improve. I need to keep working and keep improving. I have so many things to improve on. I need to keep learning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...