Tuesday 22 November 2016

Football Coach Involved In Sodomy, Gives His Own Side Of Story


The 49-year-old football coach, Frank Darlington accused of sodomy has given his own side of the story, saying he was just having fun.
The coach who operates a popular football academy in Agege area of Lagos State, has told police that he was just having fun, when he was arrested for allegedly having anal sex with four of his players.
The suspect, who is at present cooling off in police custody, was arrested when one of his victims opened up to his parents, who invited police.

According to Vanguard report,  the accused normally threatened and lured the boys into the act with promises that he would help them advance their football career to clubs overseas.

He was accused of also threatening that they would die if they ever revealed their secret to anyone.

It also was learned that the suspect regularly invited the boys to his house after school hours and then have rounds of anal sex with them. One of the boys (names withheld) became uncomfortable with the act and stopped visiting the coach.
The suspect, who became angry over the boy’s action, was said to have gone to the boy’s school where he is also a football coach and threatened the boy with death.

He said: “I had no serious reason in doing what I did with the four boys. I was just having fun with those boys.
“ I threatened them with death because I did not want them to reveal my secret. It was not a serious threat.”
Asked if he was married, he said: “I am married with one child, but my wife does not stay with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...