Saturday 26 November 2016

Again, El Hadji Diouf Tears Steven Gerrard Into Pieces


Senegalese footballer El Hadji Diouf has continued his barrage of criticism of former Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard.
The two were teammates but did not get on. In his autobiography, Gerrard said Diouf "did not care about football and about Liverpool".

Following Gerrard's announcement that he was quitting football, Diouf told French TV:
"People told me at Liverpool, there was some guys you could not touch, but I touched them. That is why it was complicated for me.
When I arrived I showed him he was nothing at all. He was nothing at all. I repeat. I respect the player, very big player, but the man, I do not respect. And I told him, I let him know that.
There were some brown-nosers, who went to the manager to repeat what I said. That was the real problem. When Gerrard did that, we had an argument, like real men. That is why he does not like me. He knows I say what I think, that when it is not right, no problem, I am up for it. He could not, he was afraid of looking into my eyes. He was afraid of talking to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...