Saturday 15 October 2016

Nollywood Actor RMD Explains His Role, Challenges In New Movie "Oloibiri"


Popular Nollywood actor cum politician Richard Mofe Damijo, aka RMD,  no doubt has made his mark in the entertainment industry having been constant on the scene for close to three decades.
In a chat recently, The talented thespian, who played a lead role in a yet to be released movie, tagged, Oloibiri¸ explained that he lost weight working on the set of the movie.  “Before we went on set for this movie,
I was weighing 120kg and after the movie I reduced to 100kg which means I have lost a lot of weight on the set for this movie. People who said I have lost weight before are the people that are now saying that I am young and looking handsome.
So sometimes you do not really mind what people are saying, do what you know is good. Talking about my career, I will say that I have not done anything in my career yet, in fact, I have not even started. I have plans of doing better films because I still have not done as much movie as I want. My modelling story was just a joke I posted on my instagram page and people started talking about that. I believe this movie, “Oloibiri”, will help in restoring peace to the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...