Sunday 16 October 2016

Chelsea Manager Antonio Conte Explains Victor Moses' Role At Chelsea


Chelsea Manager Antonio Conte has been speaking on the role of Nigerian forward, Victor Moses at Chelsea.
Victor Moses had been going on loan for the past two seasons before the arrival of the Italian Gaffer, Conte- two stints at Liverpool Fc and West Ham united. But Conte said he decided to take a look in at the forward before concluding on him.
Conte said: “When I arrived at Chelsea I told the club I wanted to see Victor in pre-season because I knew him very well and I knew about his great potential.

“He’s a very good player, now he’s playing as a wing-back and it’s fantastic” “He played well as a winger when we were
playing with a 4-2-4. “He’s a very good player, now he’s playing as a wing-back and it’s fantastic because he pays great attention in defence and can go one against one in attack.
“Alonso always played this role but Moses is a winger. His education is fantastic. I’m pleased for him. Conte added that his side deserved to win the match. “It was a good game. From the start I asked them to play well with intensity and to try to do what we are doing in training. “I am very happy because I had a good reply. This is the best game for us. I saw good commitment. When you work hard it is important to have a good performance. “In the week, we tried a lot to find a solution that gave us more compactness. For this team and squad this system is the right fit. The coach must understand and find the right suit. We are like a tailor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...