Friday 9 September 2016

BE CAREFUL! Why Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Is Exploding



Yet another Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has spontaneously exploded , this time reportedly racking up more than $1,800 worth of damages in a man’s hotel room.
The owner of the latest exploding Galaxy Note 7 is an Australian man who says he was on business trip when his hotel room almost went up in flames. He posted the entire saga on Reddit , under the alias Crushader. If true, the saga is downright scary for all parties involved.
“My brand new Note7 exploded this morning while I was still asleep, it was plugged in and charging,” he said. “Phone completely fried, I can’t eject the SIM tray to retrieve my SIM or the SD card. I was using original charger and cable if you are wondering. Charred the hotel room bed sheet and the carpet when I whacked it down to the floor, burnt one of my fingers [ while doing that too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...